- Gently removes dry, scaly lifeless skin from body and feet.
- Soothes, nourishes and relieves dryness.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, silky and radiant.
- Contains antibacterial properties to help fight impurities & ideal for assisting body acne
- Ideal to use prior to waxing and applying natural tanning sprays and creams
- Provides a healthy glow to the skin, without leaving an oily residue.
- Provides intensive hydration to soothe & nourish skin & hair.
- Restores moisture to skin & hair after sun exposure (e.g. day on the beach).
- Strengthens and conditions hair to also promote healthy growth.
- Non-greasy, lightweight & suitable for all skin and hair types.
Organic Spirulina (Spirulina Platensis Powder)
Spirulina Platensis Powder is the powder obtained from the dried ground of the Alga, Spirulina platensis, Cyanophyceae. Revitalises skin tone, detoxes and vitalises skin.
Australian Sea Salt
Sea Salt is a mixture of inorganic salts derived from sea water or from inland bodies of salt water.
Australian Lemon Myrtle Extract (Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Extract)
Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil is the volatile oil obtained from the leaves of Backhousia citriodora, Myrtaceae. A natural botanical aromatic. Potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil is the oil expressed from the seeds of Crambe abyssinica, Brassicaceae. An active lubricant and emollient, natural alternative to mineral oils and silicones, restores soft skin and protects from drying, restores hair shine and gloss, conditions hair and reduces breakages.
Avocado Oil (Persea Americana Oil)
Persea Gratissima Oil is the fixed oil obtained by pressing the dehydrated sliced flesh of the avocado pear, Persea
gratissima, Lauraceae. It consists principally of the glycerides of fatty acids. Regenerates and softens the skin from the outside. It is easily absorbed into the skin and has emollient properties. Relieves the dryness and itching caused by psoriasis and eczema. Persea Gratissima Oil is the fixed oil obtained by pressing the dehydrated sliced flesh of the avocado pear, Persea gratissima, Lauraceae. It consists principally of the glycerides of fatty acids.
Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil)
Cocos Nucifera Oil is the fixed oil obtained by expression of the kernels of the seeds of the Coconut, Cocos nucifera L., Palmaceae. An abundant source of fatty acids which aid in conditioning hair and providing skin with deep hydration by locking in moisture. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E that help protect against free radical damage. It has anti-microbial properties .
how to use
After cleansing, spray Soothing Facial Mist onto a cotton pad and gently wipe face, or spray directly onto face 3 to 4 times.
Immediately apply in a pressing motion 3-4 drops of Olive Skin Serum all over the face, neck and décolletage.
Apply a small portion of Olive Repair Cream Day/ Night Moisturiser and gently press onto face, neck and decolletage in an upward motion. Also use for dry skin on hands and body.
You May Also Like..
Sensational Skin Hydration Pack, Silky Smooth Body Pamper Pack, Nurture Me Pack
How To Use:
- Scrub with Spirulina Salt Scrub
- Apply Coconut Glow Body & Hair Oil after shower